Tuesday, June 14, 2011

39 weeks

As of yesterday, I'm officially 39 weeks along.  And although I'm smiling in this pic, I'm filled with mixed emotions.  Of course I'm ready but, at the same time I know the baby will be here sooner rather than later and my life will never be the same (for the good) but it will be stressful.  According to "The Bump.com" I'm carrying a watermelon!!  Maybe I should paint my belly with green and white stripes before I go into labor...lol!  I still feel good, although I don't get much sleep at night and that is always annoying by 7am when I have no other choice but to be up, awake, and I'm suppose to be happy...yeah.  So the mornings have been a little tricky lately.  Well, if you have time in your day to send me some labor vibes my way that would be greatly appreciated, although whats another week, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment