Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Due today

So it's officially my due date.  But my little man, Jax Cameron is already 5 days old.  He's beautiful and healthy and I could not be happier.  If I'm being honest these last 9 months have been filled with alot of "what are we going to do or how are we going to do this?" but, once I saw my son for the first time the doubts and wonders all vanished with a blink of an eye and I fell in love instantly (as I knew I would) and I no longer question Gods beautiful gift.

 Labor was intense, I guess that's not much of a shocker.  However, out of all 4 labors now that was the hardest to "push" through.  So I called on God in the middle of labor and he got me through.  Truth is before I said a silent prayer and began to focus, I even said out loud "I can't do this".  In the middle of active labor mind you, I told nurses, doctor and even my husband I didn't have it in me.  And I didn't, but the Lord swept right in and took care of us all. 

 The past 5 days have been somewhat of a blurr but I have lots of family seeing to it that I'm never alone for long, and that all the kids needs are taken care of.  I appreciate it all so much!  It's just amazing really, when I think back to where I was just one week ago.  Ladies, no matter how many times it happens, my advise is always, always enjoy every moment of pregnancy (with respect to those that have rather unpleasant ones).  It's over in a instant and although the next chapters to come are just as fun and exciting, being pregnant (in my opinion) is a thing of beauty.  The reality of carrying a child never seizes to amaze me!

So here I am almost a week from my last post.  Totally different look!!



And here is baby Jax at 5 days old

2 comments:

  1. He looks a lot like his daddy, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Reese a lot in little Jax. You are a wonderful mom and I have no doubt you will be great with 4 little ones. He is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete