Saturday, June 11, 2011

A little update

Just a little update...still pregnant.  The latest doctors visit was last Thursday and the outcome was 3cm dilated and still 60% thinned out.  Nothing big really, could still go until my due date.  But today is Saturday and had you asked me a week ago I would have told you "the later in the month, the better.  Only because I want Logan to feel like although he and his sibling share a birthday, I don't won't the birthdays to be on top of each other, like not even in the same week".  Well, I'm singing a different tune.  Logan's birthday was on the 5th of June and as of the 7th I was fully prepared mentally, emotionally and physically to have baby.  But still here we sit.  It's not a terrible thing, it's for the best I know, but momma is ready at any point...I think.  The flip side is knowing that once baby is here, it's here.  And the easiest having 4 beautiful children is ever going to be is right now, pregnant with one!  I'm an emotional wreck.  So on that note, whatever happens, happens.

  Playing with my new iphone.  I know, I'm such a brat!!  But if it makes it sounds any better it's the older one that AT&T  is selling for $50.  Savvy, right?!  Well, that's about all the update I have.  Reese, Logan, and Brooke are all doing well.  We've been playing with our slip n slide this whole week during the heatwave.  We're all just hanging out and wait on baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment