Sunday, May 29, 2011

OMG, so tired of being without internet!!!

Okay, so once again big Dan has no internet.  Is our internet at home down, you ask?  Nope, Jeremy has access.  Is your computer jacked up again?  No, works just fine.  So unfortunately no excuse to buy an ipad.  But for some odd reason our router out of the blue just decided to stop working a week or so ago.  So I apologize again to all my faithful readers.  I'm not being lazy, in fact I've been dying to get on line.  So today I decided to leave the kiddies home with Jeremy while I enjoy a great big chocolate chip cookie and a wild berry smoothie from Panera Bread and use their WI-FI.

 The latest:
  Reese is done with dance class and not a moment too soon.  Although she herself has seemed to enjoy it this year, I have not.  I can't even begin to vent all my frustrations with the class this year, but long story short, there has been one right after another.  To top it all off, the night of the recital (this past Thursday) on our way to the program we almost drove straight into a tornado.  After seeking shelter from the hard hitting hail under a banks drive thru, Jeremy and I decided the safest thing to do was to drive back home, hoping that the recital would have been cancelled anyway due to the weather.  BUTTTT, that would have made too much sense I guess and when I called the following day to ask, my answer was, that the show indeed did go on for all that were able to make it and that the dance studio would get back to me once they had made a final decision on whether or there would be a second one rescheduled.  Nice!  Thank goodness Reese happened to be too scared on Thursday night and was glad to be home safe.  I mean, I'm not glad that she was frightened, but she seemed to understand why we turned around and she was glad to be home.  She is hoping for a reschedule too but she's not asking about it constantly and I think she understands it's probably not going to happen.  At least we could able to make it to the rehearsal the night before and get a couple of pictures.  But at this point even if we get a call back with a rescheduled date, I myself might be in the hospital birthing a child.  Which leads me to the latest of the latest.





 Due Date:
 No, my due date hasn't changed but my last doctors visit consequently also last Thursday, went well.  I was checked by my doctor who said I'm now 2cm dilated and 60% effaced.  The 2cm dilated doesn't get me too excited although, I've never been this dilated this early with any other of my pregnancies.  It's the 60% thinned out already that has me slightly panicked.  I mean I only have 40% more to go and then I could dilate in a snap!  I ain't makin' it to the 20th of June, kids.  I'm just hoping Logan can enjoy his 4th birthday on the 5th!  I know that the baby will come whenever the baby wants to come, but I pray nightly it'll be several days after Lo's b-day. 

The best part:
 My new ride.  Go ahead, laugh, snicker, mock me if you will.  But, I LOVE my new van!!  Oh, I miss the Explorer don't get me wrong but there aint a thing to dislike about my new Town and Country.  We bought it last Monday evening and even Jeremy is happy with it.  So here is a picture that Reese took just this afternoon so it will count for my 37 week preggers pic (which 37 weeks is technically on Monday) 
So that's the latest news and hopefully Jeremy can work on getting me my internet back up.  But if you know him, you won't be holding your breath.  Hope eveyone is planning for a good Memorial Day fun!  As for me, I'm going to try to stay off my feet as much as possible....witch, isn't possible...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment