Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!

GO PACKERS!!!

I don't really care that much about football, but for as long as I've known my husband he's been a Green Bay fan and thus, so am I!  Unfortunately for Jer, he got one of his famous for interrupting, and ruining whatever he's doing, migraines just before half time so he didn't get to actually see his team take the trophy :(  But I watched it for him and felt confident the whole time they'd take the win!!  Go Packers!!

Being a wife and  mother of 3 however, automatically makes me THE Multi-Tasker of our household sooo, while watching the game, I got kids ready for bed, put them to bed, which for a little insight into my life, is no easy task.  Logan conveniently has to use the potty 17x after being tucked in, Reese has a stomach ache at the very same time and Brooke lays in her crib shouting various comments to various family members.  Got the kitchen and play room cleaned up and when that was done, I got one my computer for a little" wind-down" time.  I checked out my friend Tammy's blogspot (http://www.thetheisstory.bolgspot.com) and she has also posted a web site from another blogger, Sister's Stuff.  Such cute crafty ideas!  So cute, I can't believe she post stuff like that for people like me to just steal her ideas!  Love the site Tammy!

Earlier today, Reese , Logan and I went to a birthday party.  Very fun, went to Monkey Joe's.  I had heard of it but had never taken the kids there before.  The kids had so much fun.  It's a building that has 6 or more inflatable (big) jumping gym things.  We had pizza, and cake and all that good ol' birthday stuff and the kids played their hearts out.  It makes think of home though.  Before Brooke was born, I would take Reese and Logan to Jumping Beans in Cary or Hoppers House in Apex.  Both places were much like the place we went to today just on a slightly smaller scale.  I have good memories of hanging out with my girl friends and their kids at Jumping Beans and Hoppers House and eating in Cary, NC is always good for me :)

Hope that everyone has had a good weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Who had a party??? Looks like they had fun. Hope cup is feeling better!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete