Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10!

No pics I'm afraid but at least I'm on line again and happy to report still having a great time in the dirty south!
So far, the kids and I have spent alot of quaility time with some good friends and we've also spent a couple of days being lazy.  That really has never happened on previous trips.  Usally our trips are so short, we really have to manage our time and keep to a stickter schedule so that we get to see all of our frineds and that doesn't even always happen. 

 The kids and I do miss Jeremy though.  I relized this morning when Brooke picked up a toy cell phone and started talking to "daddy" that we hadn't heard from him in a day or two.  It was time to call. We both got a little busy I guess that we missed a day, but as I think most people can imagine, it's not quite the same and I miss him.  A little distance is good for us though.  We still have another 10 days left in our trip but I can already imagine hugging my hubby again!! 

 So plans for the park tomorrow with some friends, a little picnic lunch and then naps.  Later tomorrow night, heading another good friends for dinner and good visiting.  Hope everyone is having a great week and if not, the weekend is just around the corner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment