Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello Blog, I've missed you!

So coming home for a visit is always THE BEST!  But not having access to the internet can be what I can only imagine is like going through detox.  At lest I've had phone service... well sorta, it's better than nothing at all.  I'm now at a place that I can figure out how to log on and so it's time to update.  I'm kinda bummed that I missed a "My Monday" moment and all though I could still post a pic today, it wouldn't be a "My Monday" blog...soooo I'll just have to wait until next week.  I'll be 26 weeks then and by then I'll have more of an update anyway.  At this point in the pregnancy not too much big happens within a couple of weeks anyway, so next Monday will be more interesting.

  So as I said, the kids and I are home visiting.  We traveled last Thursday early morning and got in mid-afternoon.  The trip went surprisingly well.  I really had low expectations for this trip.  We left about 5am and I expected the kids to be crazy for the majority of the ride and to run into traffic in at least Richmond, VA if not other places.  But ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to report that the children rode peacefully throughout the entire trip and other than just a little slow moving traffic due to some road work, it was a very nice ride. 

  So we arrived and the kids and I are staying at a very good friends house and we have been visiting with friends and family through the weekend.  Logan got his much needed hair cut today, I got a copy of Reeses' birth certificate for school registration and some time later this week I might make it somewhere to get our taxes done before the end of the trip.  We'll be here for another week and the most exciting thing about going back to PA is.....I'll be driving back to my very own house!!!  I'm in no hurry to get back, but getting to come back to my own house is very exciting to say the least!!

Hopefully, I can still manage to get online this week and therefore will have some pics to post and some post of the fun things the kids and I have been getting into.  Time to visit with some more friends for now and soon I'll be sinking my teeth into something absolutely A-Mazing made by Shay for dinner...HOLLA! It's good to be home kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment