Monday, April 11, 2011

30 weeks. And the countdown begins!

Okay, so needless to say I'm being a bit brave to post this.  Well, I won't deny that my stretch marks show.  However, this picture honesty holds nooo justice to the real thing and I think that's why I'm okay with posting it.  I thought otherwise it was a cute pic and some of you might appreciate it.  Actually, everyone better appreciate it!!   Baby and I are at 30 weeks today, only 10 more to go!  Wow, it feels like it'll be here sooner rather than later.  I say that now and then tonight at 2am when I get up to pee for what feels like the 20th time since 9pm, I'll be singing a whole other tune. 

 The worst part about the peeing 80 billion times a day, isn't really how often I go.  The worst part is the the anti-climatic build up to it.  I always, always feels like I'm going to explode if I don't right then and there but, then once I actually manage to get my big butt settled on the potty to pee...tinkle, drip, done.  Whenever I'm racing to the lue, I always have a mental picture of one of those fire hydrants that's been turned on from the side of the road and what it really ends up being more like, is a slow drip of a leaky faucet.  Guess it comes with the job, just the way that it goes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you for post such an exposed picture of yourself, only cause I know how you feel about your "s" marks. You really do great! I'm getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still look like a skinny girl that's pregnant to me.

    ReplyDelete