Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 29=My squash

Soooo, I might be smiling in this picture but, after seeing it, I'm frowning.  Sadly this was the best picture that I had.  So here's to me..."Fat Face" there I said so you don't have too.   Anywho, I may look 39 weeks but I'm only 29 today.  The baby moves and twirls, kicks, shimmies, shakes and I'm pretty sure it's doing Zumba in there as well.  It's more fun sometimes to just watch my belly as the baby moves rather than try to feel it.  I'm still feeling pretty good.  I get tired in the afternoons like I did early on and I often indulge in a nap while the kids are having nap/quiet time.  The baby now weighs somewhere between 2.5-3.8 lbs. and is about 15.2-16.7 in. in length.  During month 7, the baby is equivalent in size to a squash.  When I look down at my belly, that seems about right.  I'm feeling the weight more and more.  My gait has also changed to more of a waddle.  I think that has a lot to do with my pelvic bones widening to prepare for labor.  Although it hurts, I hope it makes labor a little less painful and a whole lot quicker!!  Well, it's about that time of the day again where I sneak a Little Debbie snack from the pantry and retire to my room for a short siesta! 

6 comments:

  1. thanks!! but I think I look like I'm one lb from weighing 150lbs...cause I.am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a profile shot! I would not say your face is fat at all, I think you are just used to your body looking much different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I don't even want to hear it, I'm a non preggo 150, grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I Wish I were 150. Anyways, you look great Dani as Always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gals sure know how to make a girl feel good. I promise to be more greatful for the way I look and feel. Oh, and only profile shots from here on out, promise! :) Love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete