Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

These are our Easter pictures from yesterday and as you can see they also double as pictures for "My Monday Belly Pictures".  We had a great and busy Easter Sunday.  We started the morning with digging into Easter baskets, an egg hunt around the house (it had been raining and was too wet outside) and a quick breakfast before getting all dolled up in Easter attire and heading to church.  It was a great service.  My favorite part was actually admiring everyone's Easter dressy, dress-up.  The ladies all looked special, little girls are all dressed up in flowy dresses and cute spring hats, little boys with their nice button downs and sweater vest (much like my little man) and like my husband, all the men looking very Dapper-Dan in colorful spring shirts and ties.  Don't worry, the service yesterday didn't fall on deaf ears.  It was a powerful message, but it was the praise and worship team that got me good with our music and brought to tears at one point.  After church we headed to Jeremy's grandparents house for a late lunch with the family. It was a long day but the kids had such a great day and although they went to bed with somewhat of a sugar high, Jeremy and I got them laid down and were ready for bed ourselves!

Just as an f.y.i  my hair was still wet from my shower. 

Awww...

Happy Easter everyone.  Hope it was as good as ours was and again, I hope the reason for season wasn't far from your hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Dad here..... love the pictures..... Glad ya'll had a good Easter, we had a great service at church as well. I got to "shine" a little bit on a couple of songs, doing the opening lead parts.
    Had Mom and some family over for dinner, Elaine fixed a huge spread and of course, we all ate to much. No Easter egg hunt....no kids to share one with, oh well maybe next year. Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are adorable. Love you!

    ReplyDelete