Monday, May 9, 2011

34 weeks!!!

Soooo, I weigh in this Thursday but, Monday night I don't care.  I should, and tomorrow I certainly willl, but sometimes when the ice cream calls, I just have to answer.
 Well, I'm 34 weeks today and it feels like I could go at any time.  Not physically, but mentally I worry for some reason that any minute could be the minute.  I guess it's my nesting phasing kicking into 5th gear.  Jeremy and I are getting things together as quickly as possible but I feel like it can't get done fast enough.



 According to my "fetus as a fruit chart" since last week I'm carrying a fetus the size equivalent to a cantaloupe. A cantaloupe!!  I am beginning to feel uncomfortable more often during the course of each day.  The nights are the worst.  This kid is the most active when I'm ready to go to sleep.  And I go to bed pretty late!  It's hard to bend down now a days and so Reese and Logan have both had their turns putting on mommy's socks for her.  Logan seems to hate it.  It's all good when he needs his butt wiped after a #2 but, ask him to put clean socks on my clean feet and suddenly I'm the disgusting one.  Go figure, but that is so Logan!  Last weekend when Brooke got pooped on by a bird through the sunroof while I was driving, when asked to help and wipe her face until I could pull over, Logan's response was "No way, that's not my job!"  And Reese was of course no help because she was too busy gagging...weird!  Pour Brooke, although this story has made her everyone laugh.  I mean what are the chances in the first place?! 
  After this weeks doctors appointment, I have one more that is two weeks away and then I will start going every week.  Wow!  Baby will be here before we know it!

2 comments: