Thursday, August 11, 2011

My new blog theme

My sister in law comes up with the cutest little "themes" from time to time to blog about.  She's done "blast from the past" where she post pictures from way back and blog about them and now she's doing "funny stories from her marriage"  Although that last funny story I knew about because I'm the sis in law and we're tight, let me just forwarn...viewer discretion is advised!

 The point, I wanted to come up with a cute theme as well.  Blogging about my day to day life is fun, but I feel as though it can be a little boring for others.  So my idea, "Dear Friend".  Here's the pitch,  from time to time I will be blogging about a dear friend, maybe a close family member and our relationship.  I will probably write up a story that is funny or very touching from our past.  But the catch is I will only address it as "Dear Friend".  I wont actually publicize the name, this is to protect the names of the innocent...hahahaha.  It's just a fun way to hopefully bring in the attention of my followers.  A neat story about me and everyone of my friends.  You have all impacted my life is such a beautiful way.  I can't wait for yall to read each story and hopefully you'll be tuning in to see which story I pick to blog about of you and me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment