Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26

This picture was actually taken last year during our "blizzard" here in PA.  Although we don't quite have 2-3 ft of snow yet this year, it's been snowing all day and we have a nice build up of about 4 in.  It's all the same to me...pretty, but please go away!  It won't, (not soon anyway) but when spring finally has sprung you won't find a happier girl than the one behind the keys of this computer.  The fires in the fireplace are always cozy and honesty I love that we have a reason to burn one almost everyday.  Jeremy driving me and the kids around to do that thing men always do "wanna see how the roads are", is fun.  The snow does make for some really pretty pictures and watching the kids play outside (from inside, thank you very much) is priceless.  And I do love my snow boots that I bought last year, very stylish!  But I cant wait for some slightly warmer temps and reason to be outside more.  Thank you winter for camping out for the last 2 months and possibly through next month but farewell, so long, I can indeed wait another year.  It's been real, and it's been fun, but it hasn't been that fun.  Maybe when I can take real advantage of the snow and go skiing I'll appreciate you more.  Until then, PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment