Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Many moons ago

Remembering when


Theses were the days when I could count on a PB&J sandwiches, a bag of chips and a capri sun to be in my lunch box.  Math homework began to be a thorn in my side.  I didn't (nor did anyone else in my class) know what the internet was yet.  Some of us did our book reports using erasable ink pens.  I no longer rolled up the legs on my jeans, but I probably wore Keds.  I rode my bike in the yard for hours as a form of fun.  In fact, I spent hrs outside for fun.  I got phone calls from friends on the weekend but before I answered it I didn't know who was calling.  We probably even still used Microfiche in the library.  My parents traded in one of their vehicles for a van because although she's not in this picture, my youngest sister Katie would soon be born. 
 Good memories, good times

No comments:

Post a Comment