Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Sekota!


I feel like I just did this yesterday...oh yeah, I did! 
 Who would have thought that Nichole would be sitting in her parents basement trying to hold to her unborn baby as long as she could.  Due to giving birth twice before quite early she was on serious bed rest.  She wasn't due for another month.  Doctors felt that at this point if she went into labor on her own, they were confident in delivering a very healthy baby.  She was now past the 30 week point.  But if she didn't go on her own, they would plan on a Febuary 14th induction, jut shy of 40 weeks.  It was January 08, the holidays were done and it was time to concentrate on Xaviers 3rd birthday coming up soon.  To Nichole, a possible Valentines induction was not her idea of a fun birthday date for her newest edition.  "Lord, please let me go naturally if I can, just don't let me have this child on Xaviers birthday"

Well Nichole, you can never say that the Good Lord doesn't answer prayers!  Next time you know to be a little more specific ;)
Happy Birthday Kota-Bug!  Have a great day!  We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment