Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I don't really have any "New Years Resolutions"  Of course any beginning is a good time to start doing things better, healthier, etc.  So here are a few thoughts and wishes for the the new year instead:

*Looking forward to a new house probably the most

*Looking forward to the birth of this child too (having our own house would make me 100% excited it)

*I wonder if I will get my Thank You notes for Reeses' birthday and Christmas out before the end of next week :)

*Oh, Reese starts school this year!  Having mixed feelings.  I'm very excited for her and at the same time kinda of dread it and then I'm excited again and then sad and then happy and then tears....

*I really do want to be in better shape, preggers or not!

*Getting rid of older toys and clothes we don't wear feels so good

*Can't wait for warmer weather and the shinning sun all day long!  I wanna plan trips to the beach with the kids.  I wanna take Rosie for walks everyday.  Having picnics in the park with the kids is always a good time.  Yeah, bring on the spring and the summer!

Happy New Year everyone!  I'm going to take some time to reflect, hopefully keep the positive of this past year and make better the areas in my life that need it.  I'm hoping and praying for a happier and healthier family and as always when I go to bed at night, I'll count my blessings instead of sheep.

1 comment:

  1. I understand about the mixed feeling with a child starting school. I had them with both my kids. I was excited for there NEW opportunities, but SAD b/c I was going to HAVE to let go. I was a stay at home mom there whole lives, and NEVER missed ANYTHING they EVER did. Now I was turning my most special thing in LIFE, over to someone I didn't know ( Gena and Jaxson had NEVER had a outside the family sitter, and still at 10 and 7 NEVER have) and I was trusting a stranger with my whole WORLD. Scary. The smile on there faces after the 1st day of school, made it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete